Friday, April 11, 2008

T.G.I.F.!!!!!





Well folks, I am soooooo glad this week is over. Our kids started sports this week, and I am already losing it! Luckily I think I am getting released from my Young Women calling this weekend, and that will free up a night for me to go watch my kids' games.

Christian started little league and Taylor started soccer. James is Taylor's coach, so that is convenient, but little league is very busy. We will be busy about 4 or 5 days a week between them both. It is very hard to bring Averi to anything because she doesn't understand field boundaries or flying objects. It really stresses me out.

Also, we have a pretty definite filming schedule for our Mystery Diagnosis show. They want to do it on the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th of this month. We are going to film it at Roger and Leann's (James' parents) house in South Jordan. I feel really imposing! It is really funny because we have to do a lot of reenactments and I have to find babies, kids and bring maternity clothes to reenact me being pregnant. I will not be able to keep a straight face through this thing. Neither James nor I have any prior acting experience, so I am going to feel like such a dork! Sometimes I feel like I am in a strange twilight zone dream and right now I am hoping I will wake up soon! It is interesting to get the story told, but I don't want to be on national television.

I also cut my hair off this week! Since Dec. I have cut 14 inches of hair off of my head! I actually cut Averi and Taylor's hair off too. We are all sportin' the summer hair now! It is fun. I put a new play list on here. It has some of our household favorites on it. We love music here.

Well...I have some recorded Ghost Hunter episodes I need to catch up on. I wish I could be a ghost hunter, wouldn't that be so freaky! I love that show! So...have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kam said...

You are so pretty, Amber! Your hair looks great, and so do your girls. They are both so cute.

What are you talking about, you don't have any acting experience?? You were in "Kerri The Evil Monger" -- don't you remember?! You were great! ha!

Seriously, though, that is cool that they're filming you guys. What an experience -- might actually be quite hard to relive.

Glad to see your blog. Don't let your kids get stabbed. (how scary!)

Hillman Family said...

Amber, I didn't know you guys have a blog! I am so excited to keep in better contact this way. I added you as a link on my blog so I can hop on your blog any time. Yay!
Dayna
P.S. I LOVE your hair!!

Anonymous said...

Love the hair...you look so good, girl!!
So excited to see you all on TV.

Pamcakes said...

you are so smart to know how to put music on your blog. I love your ghost hunting show obsession. Go get em'.