Monday, April 21, 2008

Break a leg?!?

This is my nephew Caleb, and neice Emily-cute!

Wish us luck! We are off to the big city for our 15 min. of fame! I am freaked out about this whole thing. I didn't lose my 10 lbs. because I've been stress eating all week! YIKES! Just remember that objects on the t.v. are smaller than they appear! James reminded me that not everyone gets the chance to have a part of their lives professionally produced, so we are lucky! He is right, it is a unique opportunity. It is just nerve racking, that's for sure.


I am just so thankful to all of my friends and family who are helping. I am excited to have my sister's kids play the role of Averi (by Caleb) and Taylor (by Emily) and a neighbor of Leann's play Christian. It is going to be funny dressing my blond nephew up in disguise as a girl. His dad won't be happy, we are avoiding telling him that part for now (evil laugh :0)). I also want to specifically thank my mom Barbara, my sister Jessie (and Ben), my sister and brother- in- law Mike and Jenni for the help with all of the kids, my" in-laws" Roger and Leann for their house and all of the work they have done, and last but not least one of my very best friends Gen for her help too. I love ya all! (This will be my acceptance speech for winning the of worst actor in history award)


Well, I am sorry to inform you that you won't be hearing from me for a few days. I'm sure nobody will be crying in their pillow over that little bit of good news! James thinks I'm a "blog hog" anyway.


Have a great week!


3 comments:

Pamcakes said...

I always wanted a friend that was a movie star. I will definately miss you, maybe I will carry a picture of you to the gym and then it will still be like you are kicking some bootie with me. Have lots of fun, and stop laughing so much! Ha Ha.

Hillman Family said...

Good luck with the show! Can't wait to see it.
P.S. You are not a blog hog, I love to read your blog. It makes my day!

Kjerstin said...

Are you back? I want to hear all about it! There is no blog hogging, I check daily to see if you've posted again!