Thursday, April 3, 2008

Oldies but goodies






I'm ba-ack...You are all going to curse blogging when you see how much fun I can have just writing my crazy thoughts!

O.K., it is a well known fact that I am not organized! I get an "A" for effort though. The other day I found about 8 old disposable cameras and some film from who knows when and I headed to Walgreens.

Developing film is kind of like Christmas when you have no idea what you might find when you open that envelope. I am posting some cute pictures of what I found. It is so funny!

2 comments:

Jami said...

Hey, stranger!! I'm glad you joined the blogging world. Is our little miracle Averi really 5 years old? Wow how time flies. Life is good here in SLC, but I miss you guys!

I also have a blog...mostly about my craft stuff, but I do post some ramblings...

Jami
http://detailsfromjami.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
Glad you are in!! I love the old pictures. I have a couple of old cameras in the cupboard that need to be developed. Can't wait to find out what they behold.

Love you guys!!