Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Stabbers, ghosts and aliens OH MY!

I am really getting carried away with this blogging stuff! But...I have to share a funny follow up story to the fugitive thing.

Last night James and I were in bed listening to Coast to Coast A.M. with George Noory. Yes, we are very weird! It is a show about totally weird stuff for those of you who have never heard of it. For instance; last night he got a call from a guy who was from the future and he traveled back in time to send some sort of message to someone. Also, there was a guy from SLC who said that he was being haunted by the ghost of Carlos Castinova (?) and that Carlos and his witches were trying to convince him that people were food products to be eaten (don't worry, he said he never tries to eat anyone). Well...there were other scary stories and James and I got talking about scary things. I reminded him that we never checked the basement for the stabber. He got freaked out and made me go downstairs with him. I was laughing because he grabbed a broom stick for protection (like that would do us a lot of good). We made sure it was clear and then we headed upstairs and he turned off all the lights and ran as fast as he could up the stairs. I was left at the bottom, and I was not scared! He told me that he would have never forgiven me if I had done that to him!

I was teasing him so much because he ran to bed and started to get scared because we were talking about aliens (which is one of his biggest fears). I was laughing so hard I was crying! He is so funny. I had better work on my self defense skills because I think I would play a huge role in protecting our family if stabbers or aliens were hiding out in our house.

4 comments:

The WIlloughby Family said...

I am not really commenting on this story because I made enough comments on the phone today, but I am commenting on the picture you have under "Our little Family" because my daughter happens to be in it and she fits right in. I just thought it was funny. If ever I want to give her away for the day I will know who to call first.

thomas family said...

Michael and I have got to listen to that radio program, it sounds like fun listening to random callers who are haunted or from the future. Keep blogging, I love your stories.
Love, Jenni

Jami said...

Amber, you have always made me laugh. Today was no exception. I'm so glad you have a blog!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are too funny! Dave like to scare the kids by hiding under there beds when they are falling asleep and the he lifts the bed up with his feet and makes loud noises. Not very funny, because I end up taking care of the crying all night.