Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm a blogger now!

We finally figured this blog page out. I need to learn how to put cutsie little touches now! I don't know what to write about! Our life is pretty much on auto-pilot most of the time!

Oh! I guess we have a little interesting news to share. Discovery Health Channel wants to do a story on Averi on the show Mystery Diagnosis. We don't know when they will start filming yet, but the casting producer has kept me very busy trying to gather info.! They said they need to find someone to produce it here or something and then they will make plans to come to Idaho soon. I don't think they are paying us to do it, I don't really want to ask! We aren't that interesting! I just want to raise awareness for Osteopetrosis.

James and I aren't looking forward to being on T.V., I wish they could call some hot blond girl to fill in for me. I am not into the "camera adds 10 lbs." idea! This should be interesting!

To be continued...

No comments: