Friday, June 20, 2008

I AM A FREAK OF NATURE!!!!

Right now it is midnight! I should be asleep, but I am not! I just had to gripe about falling down again! I was walking in my back yard and tripped and fell flat on my face in a HUGE mud puddle! I was covered from chin to toes in yucky mud, water and grass! I started laughing and then crying at this ridiculous new behavior I have developed! I wanted to finally get to jump up and yell "Super-Star" (we don't get many second chances in life ya know), but nobody was around, so I did it in my head!

I either have an inner ear infection making me "off kilter", or I have diagnosed myself with a rare brain tumor that makes me dumber! It is probably a tumor, I get a lot of those (all diagnosed by myself of course). Did I mention that I am a hypochondriac? My family has stopped taking my tumors seriously, but you never know!

P.S.-Yes Dayna, I have a nice cut on my knee from my previous fall! It didn't rip my favorite pants thank goodness, it did however rip a hole in my ego!

7 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Rips in egos heal (eventually), but you can never replace favorite pants!! :) You crack me up! p.s. I STILL LOVE MY SCENTSY! Want me to be your advertisment? :)

The WIlloughby Family said...

So today I was out putting water on my lawn and I tripped over the hose and fell flat on my face. I laid there and laughed for a few seconds, got up looked around and finished putting water on my lawn and went in the house. As I walked through the door someone had just called and Ben was laughing on his way to handing me the phone. My first thought was "Crap my neighbors are calling to see if I am okay.." Luckily it was only Mom. I brought them some of my pasta salad to have for dinner, forgeting that it had almonds in it and that I had almost killed dad. I am not sure which phone call I prefer.

LeAnn said...

Amber, you are the best! Due to you I am sure I am less stressed.
Love, Mom W.

The Stewart said...

Amber, you crack me up! I'm sure I would have done the same thing though. That scentsy party was way fun! Good job! And I can't wait to get my stuff.

Anonymous said...

Poor Amber! Us hypochondriacs can stick together. Every pain I get I think I am dying. Now Sarah has caught on. Just the other day she came in crying about her molar being dirty. She thought it was going to fall out. There is always some new drama with girls.

Kam said...

Wow. What's up with the falling down thing? You and Jessie both! That's hilarious. Remember when your coat got stuck in Kerri's car door at school, and they started driving off, dragging you behind? That was another "Super Star" moment. You've had many, at least you can laugh at yourself and let other people laugh with you!

Pamcakes said...

I am sorry to hear about your fall but I am a little sad not to see a picture of your mud covered body. Thanks for hanging with me today, you are a super star!!!