Monday, June 16, 2008

I MIGHT BE A REDNECK!!!!!

You might be a redneck if...

*Your kids' swimmin' pool is an old plastic pond insert for the yard you don't use anymore.

*Your 5 year old's swimming suit is your 7 year old's old gymnastic outfit.

*Your 7 year old's swimming suit broke so she swims in her old soccer uniform.

My mothering skills astound me!

On a positive note...

*Averi learned how to ride a "big girl" swing and go on the slide all by herself. Mommy was too scared to let her try, so while Mommy wasn't looking Taylor put Averi to the test, and she passed! She usually likes to ride in the baby swings because she lets go too much and I am a paranoid freak! I have visions of her falling and breaking her neck or something! It just goes to show what a little bit of "kid faith" can do! Averi is a pro now. SOMETIMES IGNORANCE REALLY CAN BE BLISS!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

K, that redneck thing made me laugh so much. When i was little, i honestly did want one of those as a swimming pool because i thought that was what they were for!

Hillman Family said...

I think everyone has 'redneck' moments. It just takes someone really creative and AWESOME to realize that's what they are!
P.S. Syd ran through the sprinkler in soccer uniform the other day because I couldn't find her swimsuit!