Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One word, is it possible?

I got tagged! One word Tag, can you do it? One word is hard for me!
1. Where is your cell phone?. . . . .Purse
2. Your significant other? . . . . . .Weirdo
3. Your hair? . . . . . . . . . . . . Crazy
4. Your mother? . . . . . . . . . . . funny
5. Your father? . . . . . . . . . . . wise
6. Your favorite thing? . . . . . . . sunshine
7. Your dream last night? . . . . . . psychotic
8. Your favorite drink? . . . . . . . Pepsi
9. Your dream/goal? . . . . . . . . . skinny
10. The room you're in? . . . . . . . laundry
11. Your hobby? . . . . . . . . . . . blogging
12. Your fear? . . . .. . . . . . . .cancer
13. Where do you want to be in six years? . .sane
14. Where were you last night? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .home
15. What you're not? . . . . . . . . .organized
16. Muffins? . . . . . . . . . . . . .fattening
17. One of your wish list items? . . .basement
18. Where you grew up? . . . . . . . .Wapello
19. The last thing you did? . . . . .cleaned
20. What are you wearing? . . . . . . sweats
21. Your t.v.? . . . . . . . . . . . .Flicka
22. Your pets? . . . . . . . . . . . .kids
23. Your computer? . . . . . . . . . .lifesaver
24. Your life? . . . . . . . . . . . .crazy
25. Your mood? . . . . . . . . . . . .grumpy
26. Missing someone? . . . . . . . . .friends
27. Your car? . . . . . . . . . . . . guzzler
28. Something your not wearing? . . . socks
29. Favorite store? . . . . . . . . .Amazon.com
30. Your summer? . . . . . . . . . . Crappy!
31. Like someone? . . . . . . . . . ..family
32. Your favorite color? . . . . . . .red
33. When was the last time you laughed?. .Today
34. Last time you cried? . . . . . . . months
35. Who will do this? . . . . . . . . Kjerstin
I tag Kjerstin, and Jessica

3 comments:

Kam said...

this was fun to read. actually, I thought I was looking at my sis-in-law's blog as I started reading it. they all fit quite well, until I got to Wapello, then I was totally confused! I reread, and assumed Blaine had written it instead of his wife. Then it really didn't make sense. Then I saw a new blog title and realized it was YOU! ha ha! Very funny.

Kjerstin said...

Okay, I did it!

Pamcakes said...

Holy cow it has been far too long since I looked at your blog. I am glad I get to see you lots cuz you make me laugh out loud. Amen to that stupid snow. Now if we can just get rid of this wind we will be off to summer eh!