Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Global Warming my butt!

*This is what I saw when I woke up today! What is wrong with this picture?!? I was ticked off!




*Then I worked my tail off getting ready for my Scentsy party. I was so stressed! I made brownies, cleaned my house, set everything up, fed the kids and got ready just in the nick of time.

*Then only 6 out of the 40 people I invited in my neighborhood came! I think the weather kept everyone inside! I now have chocolate treats up the ying yang! So when I get fat, it is every one's fault who didn't come to my party! (p.s.-thank you Pam, Jessie, and kjerstin and a few other neighbors for coming, you guys rock!)

*James had a little birthday party, it was cute! I wish I could have made it more fun, but are birthdays ever fun when you are a grown up? Not really!
*I am almost postal because of this weather! I need a vacation to Costa Rica or somewhere without kids and snow. I am very cranky, not even the chocolate will help me at this point! My blogging is turning into one big whine fest lately! I need a "check up from the neck up"!
*Oh yeah, my Pepsi quitting goal only lasted about 7 hours. Oh well, I tried! Maybe next year right? Maybe not! (I have insulin resistance, and the caffeine supposedly messes with my insulin levels, but at this point, I don't care! I take medication for heaven's sake!)
*Last but not least, Averi lost her 4th tooth today! She looks like a jack-o-lantern!

5 comments:

Williams Crew said...

Amber I am so sorry I could not come!! I really wanted too sooooooooo bad!! I had so much going on, yet nothing to do!! You know that madness!! I was going to try on Friday to come down, I want to get some candles from you and get a Father's Day gift for Travis. I will call you!!
Amanda

Michelle said...

i too am among the losers. SORRY!!!

about a week ago, brandon and I swore off anything that costs money besides food. a lame excuse I know, but it's the truth. our paychecks are coming to a quick and bitter end, and we have to drive across the country this summer. Sorry it was bad timing for scentsy happiness. you are still the bomb though, so no feeling crappy!

amber and james said...

Oh My! Please don't think I was doing the guilt trip thingy! I totally am o.k. about my party! I knew that the weather would probably keep people away! I personally don't like to leave my house on bad weather days. And...I totally understand about money and crazy days! I am sorry I came across that way! Trust me, no worries! I was just cranky in general!

Hillman Family said...

Amber, I am bored and sooo sick of cold weather. We've got to do something. Syd watches way too much tv lately-- out of pure boredom! If the weather doesn't get better, I don't know what I will do. Something drastic! Let me know when your next party is. I will be there (no guarantees about buying anything, gas money seems to take every spare penny!Yikes!)

LeAnn said...

Hi, dear daughter:
You make me laugh and I needed too.j
Love, Mom W.