Thursday, June 19, 2008

Like Sand Through the Hourglass, So are the Days of My Life!

June has my head spinning! In the past 2 weeks, I have:

*Been to 3 baseball games for Christian.

*Been to 1 choir concert for Taylor.
*Been to to 2 doctors appointments and 6 therapies for Averi.
*Have been the grocery store at least 400 times! (I honestly don't think that is an exaggeration)

*Have been to 8 parties and eaten my body weight in junk food and fried chicken! (Daddy Daughter Date, James' B-Day, James' work party, ward bbq, my Scentsy party, Father's Day bbq, blind kids picnic, BUNKO, and I have one tomorrow too!)

The Equal Access Playground.

Blind kid party I was in charge of!

Girls night out!
BUNKO! Our monthly girls night! It is the best! I love the girls! Pam was there too I just didn't nab a picture of her -dang it!

*Got a nasty sinus/ear infection which leaves me voiceless, hearing impaired, cranky,tired, dizzy and whiny! (I am too busy to go to the doctor)
*Fallen down on my face in front of Cold Stone Creamery while many people were watching! (Don't worry I automatically bounced up and said "I'm o.k.", but in retrospect, I wish I would have jumped up and said "superstar"!) Sorry, I don't have a picture of that, but it would have been awesome if I did huh?!?
*Planted a million flowers in my yard (o.k., that is an exaggeration, but it took all day so it felt like it!)



Overall it has been 90% fun and 10% crappy! Fun is winning so far-yeah! (We'll see how I feel at the end of the month when I have go up a size in clothing because I am eating too much!)



Stay tuned...I'm celebrating my anniversary of my visit to the San Francisco Gay Parade with pictures next week! YAHOO!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny girl! One very busy momma. I thought I was busy, but you top me. Your Girl's Night Sounds like fun. I have been trying to start one up here. Sounds like a blast!

Karri said...

Soo funny! I think you've been busier than me Amber! I'm glad you made room for Bonko. We got to talk for like ten minutes. What! Whats up with the gay parade anniversary. Sounds fun!

Kjerstin said...

You're hilarious. I LOVE my Scentsy! Dustin walked in the house and said "it smells good"!!!!! He never notices smells unless he hates it!!! :) Dude, you are the bomb (I know you're not a dude, but I live with all boys, give me a break). I can't wait for the pictures of SF!!

Hillman Family said...

You're awesome. You are a busy woman! But, isn't is nice to finally have summer weather?! By the way, do you have any battle wounds from your fall in front of Cold Stone?

LeAnn said...

Hi, from Mom:
You continue to make me laugh and smile which is good for my health.
Love, Mom W.

Karli said...

amber you have been busy but everyone has there time you know what i mean