Friday, November 25, 2011

HAPPY (late) THANKSGIVING!!!!

I love these cartoons!


I know this isn't a very inspirational post on Thankfulnesses...sorry!  I thought this better portrayed my real self!
 
I hope all ya'll had a very "fulfilling" (ha ha) Thanksgiving day!  We ate soooo much!!!  I made funeral potatoes with bacon, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top and cranberry/apple sausage stuffing.  YUMMY!!!!  My mom made the turkey, ham, rolls and salads and Chris and Diana brought pies and green bean casserole. We had enough for 50 people and only 7 adults and 5 kids.  WOW!  I am still full.  It was ALL yum-yum-yum-yum-yum-yum-yum...delicioso!!!

2 comments:

Kam said...

yay! I made the same things you made, except no funeral potatoes. I even made the apple/sausage stuffing (but made mine with dried cherries instead of cranberries). Oh, and I put a pecan crumble on my sweet potatoes, instead of marshmallows. delish. Wow. I'm still in food heaven... may never try dieting/slimming again, after all that yummy-ness!

Funny Thanksgiving cartoons. ha! I miss you... will have to call you next week.

LeAnn said...

The cartoons are so cute. The Thanksgiving dinner sounds scrumptious and I miss and love you all.
Mom