Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Ave!

There is a cute slideshow of her at the bottom of this page!


Today is our sweet little miracle girl Averi's Birthday! I can't believe she is 6 years old already, it is crazy! We can't imagine our family without her. Since it is her birthday I thought I would let her do a few of her favorite naughty things like:

1) flush the toilet a few times
2) feel my neck while I am singing
3) watch the same episode of Gerald McBoing Boing over and over and over again
4) play the piano full volume without the headphones on
5) walk on her tip toes without reminding her not to do it
6) listen to only her songs in the car
7) jump on my bed and the couch
8) take as long of a bath as she wants and keep refilling it with warm water for her
9) lick the t.v. screen while she watches Gerald McBoing Boing
10) run around the house for a few minutes in the buff

FUN TIMES AT THE WILLIAMS RESIDENCE!

These are simple things that give her so much pleasure, it could be a lot worse! She is excited to turn 6. I will add pictures later, but since it's her birthday, I will show off her sweet piano skills (not one day of lessons either) with this little video ( I had to tell her to play regular happy birthday because she has many different Averi versions)! remember to push pause on the music player first
Honestly...what could be more fun than ice cream
cones and amusement parks for your 6th birthday?






8 comments:

Nield Fam said...

AMber-

I love it! You always make me laugh. Happy B-day to your little Avery. Looks like you guys had a blast!

- Rachelle

Williams Crew said...

Looks like you all had a fun day!! Happy Birthday to Averi!! We love you!!
Amanda & Travis & cousins!!

Jami said...

Honestly??? 6 years old already?? Wow. I had a little bit of a proud moment watching that video. I love you Averi!!
Love,
your favorite nurse
(I guess that may be presumptuous, but you're one of my all time favorite patients!!)

LeAnn said...

Hi,
I loved the Birthday Pictures and the awesome piano playing. Grandpa and Grandma wish we could have been there to celebrate Averi's 6th birthday.
Blogging is so awesome because then you get to be almost there.
Love to you all! Mom and Grandma W.

The WIlloughby Family said...

I am so sad I missed my little Aves b-day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERERS!!

I love in the picture of Averi and her ice cream cone, you are eating an imaginary ice cream cone. Good for you!! :)

The train ride pictures also reminded me of riding that ride and feeling very much like Buddy the Elf!!

Anyway it looks like fun and I wish I could have been there! We haven't gotten her anything yet, any tips?

Love,
Me

Pamcakes said...

Happy Birthday Averi!!! She is so cute in all of her pictures. You look so good too in all the hospital pictures. I can not believe your hair was that long. I can't even remember that. Short hair is way cooler!!

Kjerstin said...

Happy Birthday Averi!

Anonymous said...

I loved these pictures. Eliza and I were just on the same rides when we were in I.F. to visit my sister.