Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day 2 vacation

These are pictures from the camp out the other night. It went surprisingly well! James slept on the ground on an old mattress. He didn't want to get kicked all night. I opted out this time!



This may be too exciting for some people to handle: consider yourself warned!!!!

Day 2:
*cleaned the very messy house
*James went to work for 2 hrs.
*went to Perkins for dinner-saw my Grandma there
*went to Iona park for a little while
*drove to the top of the little hill by our house
*watched Averi jump on the trampoline
*ate ice cream
*watched Olympics
*went to bed
This is the "hill" that we conquered!

This is my favorite tree-it is next to our patio and it gives me great shade when I am sitting and watching the kids jump. I love it, and it loves me too!
Averi loves the trampoline!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh! I want to place my order now than! Is there a time that would be good for me to spot by and smell the things? I started work, but have weekends and every other friday off. Let me know what works!

Ritch in Love said...

Wait a minute!
"Went to work for 2 hours?" I thought he was on vacation! ;) Love the backyard campout! I would have opted out too.

Karli said...

i hope you are haveing a fun vacation

Pamcakes said...

You are very adventurous to sleep in the back yard. We have never done that. Averi singing is SO cute, everyone here had to stop what they were doing to listen. Happy Birthday tomorrow.

Sandy N said...

Hey Amber- I saw on your blog that you finished Breaking Dawn... I finished it in 4 days also. I felt bummed out when it was over because I know it is over now. But I did like the way it ended. (Bella with Edward) :) WEll good to see you are enjoying your summer. And your hame vacation :)

Anonymous said...

Fun vacation!! Hey hust finishe Breaking Dawn last night. Oh my it was an awesome read. Stephanie Meyers is writing a book called "Midnight Sun" it's Edwards side of the story. The first chapter is on her site. Oh I can't wait for the whole book and the movie is going to be awesome, too.

School starts soon!! Yeah:)

Karri said...

Bring your stuff to Bunko! I've been out of the blogging this summer, but I've loved reading what you've been up to. Sounds like you've had a fun summer! See ya Wed!