Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Let's smirk at my quirks!

O.K., my cute cousin-in-law Katie tagged me. I am supposed to list 6 "quirks" about myself. I know I have thousands, so it is hard to narrow them down. Here goes:

1) I hate silence in a conversation. I will talk about anything to avoid silence. I HATE the awkward silence of just sitting there looking around. Besides, I love to talk, so this isn't that hard for me.

2) Messy microwaves! I can't handle them. I think the old food particles will fall into the new food I am trying to cook up. I freak out when I hear the exploding sound of food while it's cooking, it makes me so mad.

3) I sneeze when I pluck my eyebrows. I don't know why, but it is annoying. I think I'm allergic to grooming.

4) I love to belch really loud. Is that a "quirk"? Probably just bad manners! I can out belch a lot of people.

5) I am obsessed with a neat bed. James hates it when his sheet is tucked in and I can't stand a messy unorganized bed where the sheets wrap around and strangle me. I think it is an actual hazard to have loose sheets wrapped around me at night.

6) My favorite-my weird dreams. I have been blessed to have very vivid dreams and remember them in the morning. I love telling anyone who will listen about my dreams. I would love to go to a dream analyzer, they would have me put into the loony bin for sure!

BONUS QUIRK:

7) I had to add one more because I saw it on my sister's blog and I totally have this HUGE quirk too! LISTS- I have notebooks FULL of lists about everything imaginable! If I died, it would take a year to go through all of them. And...you would laugh hysterically and make fun of me the whole time you read them. They are really weird-like me!
I tag: Jessie, Dayna,Pam, Amanda, and Kjerstin

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

James is definitely like me. I hate the sheets tucked in, too. I am so claustrophobic. Then the sneezing when you pluck you eyebrows, so me. I hate that, why does that happen?

Ritch in Love said...

I officially have a new quirk! That microwave issue! Why haven't I ever thought about that before. Great. My poor husband, one more thing for him to shake his head about.

The WIlloughby Family said...

It is amazing how much 2 sisters can be so much alike yet so different. My quirks would be all of they above...except the belching part, now that is talent!

Michelle said...

hey :) thanks for the comment.

we REALLY liked Jordan. 4 thumbs up. (that would be from both me and brandon, no, I don't have 4 thumbs.) He did a GREAT job on all the new part, and basically FIXED a whole lot of brandon's prior mistakes. it was awesome. The only thing was that we were a "small job" (only the two bedrooms downstairs needed it) so he would come in the middle of the night and do it, in between other jobs. I bet if you're hiring for the whole basement, you would get "day" priority though.

miss you guys too...special people, you clarkston folks.

L and T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Loftus said...

If these are as bad as your quirks get then you are perfect. I too have tons of lists for everything. I feel like if I have something listed on a list then it's practically like it's done already, right?

Why don't you sit by me at Bunko next time, since we've been avoiding each other somehow every month?!!

Smith Family said...

I loved reading these! Your so awesome! I also like telling everyone my dreams and analyzing them. I love hearing other peoples dreams also because I always think I know what the dreams are trying to tell them. ha ha ha I think I can!