Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Crazy Busy!

This last week was busy! On Thursday we went to Christian's baseball game! They won! He looks so cute in his little uniform!


Friday I went to Mother's Day Tea with Taylor at school, she gave me a flower. That night we went to Taylor's choir concert. She was so cute! She had to wear boys pants because I couldn't find any black girl pants (she doesn't know this though).







Saturday we went to some Cage fighting in Idaho Falls. Sorry, I don't have any pictures dang it! I wanted to get some good pictures of crazy guys beating the crap out of each other to share with everyone, but I forgot my camera. I was so mad! The guy who is going to do our basement was fighting, it was awesome! I epically liked to people watch, it was a mix between a Nascar event and the Eastern Idaho State Fair! CRAZY!
Sunday: Mother's Day! I got to go spend it with my Mom, Sister, and Grandma Empey and the guys too. It was really fun. We had a BBQ, and pigged out like crazy! We got to ride the 4 wheeler, Christian and Taylor are great drivers (very scary)!

5 comments:

Kam said...

Blogaroni?? Did James think up that one? Just wondering.

Nice to see your mom and Jessie and you all together. So cute. Your teeth are still perfect -- so white and straight, still can't believe you never had braces and such a gorgeous smile. Wow.

Smith Family said...

You are such a great mom and I have to say I think you are BEAUTIFUL! I love your Mother's Day Tea Party pictures.

Kjerstin said...

And helped in Primary. . .what a wonder woman! :) You're the best, so I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day! You and your mom and sister all look so much alike. It's obvious you're related! That's awesome, nobody in my family looks alike at all.

Pamcakes said...

You are so hot in all your pictures! I agree he is so cute in a baseball uniform. You and your mom and sister look very much alike, it looks like you had lots of fun...and Happy Mothers Day. You are a great mom!

amber and james said...

Man! I should be paying my friends for the wonderful compliments they are dishing out to me! I am the luckiest girl alive! Thank you guys for all the nice things you say! I love ya!

It is o.k. to comment on my own blog?