Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What did I do to deserve this?

I HAVE TO BLOG THIS!!!!!

Here is my day today:

1) Wake up feeling like a semi-truck hit me again!

2) Followed James to take the Armada to the "shop" cuz it's not working right.

3) Drove James to work in our Intrepid and started to drive home.

4) Put the window lock on because Averi was rolling down the window and it was too cold.

5) Got Averi ready for school and was excited to rest a little cuz I'm sick!!!!!

6) Drove Averi to the end of our road to catch her bus (it was too cold to walk,cuz I was sick) !

7) Got out of the car to get Averi out to catch her bus shut my door and hear a click!

8) Discovered that the click was the EVIL Intrepid that loves to lock itself when you get out of it for no reason! This has happened to me twice this month!

9) Freaked out because Averi and the keys were locked in!

10) Called James to tell him to bring home the keys and help me-then he told me he had no car to drive home in...DUH!!!

11) Felt like my head was going to explode while I was banging it on the car window!

12) Thought "OH-I will just have Averi roll down the window from the inside" then thought "Oh s***! I locked that too!"

12) Had to wait for James to borrow a car and come home, then I had to drive Averi to school looking like "death warmed over" (more like road kill warmed over)!

13) Mad as heck came home and decided to have raisin bran for lunch and inhaled a raisin! I started choking to death with my Mom and Sister on the phone. Luckily I saved myself somehow, but unfortunately peed my pants while I was choking (not that you want to know that part, but it really added to the story-this happens to women who have had babies when they sneeze, puke, cough, jump or almost choke to death, it's not my fault).

So...tomorrow should be better right!?! Yeah, we'll see!

6 comments:

Dave said...

Can I forward this? This is too funny!!! Sorry for your bad day, but your bad day made my day!!! You are awesome!!!

love ya!!

Dave Adamson

thomas family said...

I have missed reading all about your days, that was a rough one for sure, but it made me laugh as well, sorry :( I hope you feel better soon. :)

LeAnn said...

Amber, you are such a joy to me. Again, as always even when things are bad you can bring the humor in.
Love you much! Mom

Pamcakes said...

I am glad you are alright but you need to stop being so funny cuz you just made me pee my pants from laughing so hard at you!

Julie Loftus said...

Hey Amber! I hope you're feeling better! I'm sorry you had such a nightmare day, but on a more happy note...Your basement looks awesome!!! I absolutely LOVE the colors you picked for all the different rooms.

Anonymous said...

Hello. I just saw your story on Discovery Health. I was glued to the channel for one week because I saw the preview and knew it had to be osteopetrosis, not just from the bluish-white eyes and bulging fontanel description, but the x-rays that were in the background. I said to myself, "That is my son's chest!" Anyway, I searched and found this site. I would love to share emails with you. I am new to "blogs." How do I know if you received this? caringbridge.org/ks/peanut