Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am Amber, and I am a moron!

Here are some updated pictures of my basement: I am so excited, we are finally in the home stretch.
BEFORE-ISH:

AFTER-ISH:
This is when I got locked in a bedroom in the basement. I decided to see how the door would close, and I accidentally locked myself in! I was laughing so hard I could hardly yell for help through the doorknob hole to get help from James who was upstairs. He was making fun of me while I was laughing so hard that I was crying. I am a moron! I am sure glad he was home though! How embarrassing!
This is some of my war scars-painting, and more painting! We have to paint the whole basement! I have killed many brain cells from the fumes. That is probably why I locked myself in the bedroom downstairs. I am for sure dumber now!
I have so much more to do on this blog, but I am tired and I can't go on any longer, maybe later!
May all of your brain cells last a long, long time!

7 comments:

The WIlloughby Family said...

Yay!!! Thanksgiving is coming soon and I am not sure I want to eat in a white padded wall surrounding so I hope this continues to get done. It is surreal to me and it is not even my house. I think it is because we have joked about it for 4 years...what will we joke about now??? Hmmm...I know we will think of something! We always do!

Anonymous said...

So exciting to see progress and dream of the day when we will start our basement. I am tired of black plastic walls and cold cement floors. Dave always wants to watch TV downstairs because it's cooler.

You are too funny! Love the pic of your eyeball peeking through the whole. James sure enjoys a good torcher.

Pamcakes said...

It looks like it is coming right along...That is the best story and I love your eye through the hole.

LeAnn said...

Amber! I love this blog; you are cute and very funny. Love, Mom

Karri said...

That's so funny. I probalby would've done the same thing! I'm so jealous your basement is getting done

Karri said...

where are you????? Have you given up the blogging world? I look forward to you making me laugh. I was glad I got to sit by you all of bonko

Ritch in Love said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!