Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Child Slave labor rocks!

Christian teaching Taylor his skills that I had just taught him 10 min. prior to this moment!
Awesome, go Christian go!
Awesome Taylor! Look how she is pratcially laying flat to push this, it was so cute! I guess I just take my super human strength for granted sometimes!


We need a new subject other than the gay parade. Now I am choosing Child Slave Labor! This is one thing I am really enjoying about summer! I pay out $5.oo/wk per kid, and I get a lot of great housework and yard work in return. This gives me more time to sit on my butt and eat bon bons and watch my soap operas (YEAH RIGHT)! But seriously, I love my kiddos and I love the help they give me. This will especially come in handy when I get back from the Williams family reunion and have no brain left (no offense Williams family, but there are soooo many kids and you know you are thinking the same thing, so don't judge me) and I will begin potty training Averi (yes, finally)!

Wish me luck and hope I don't go "postal" this week! I am looking forward to doing something fun with our family, it should be an action packed adventure! I will bring pictures to prove it later! Hasta La Vista Babies!

Peace Out!


Oh yeah! I cannot forget my $20.00 bargain pool I bought the kids(I needed to upgrade from our redneck pond!). We have all just been swimmin' and sittin' back enjoying our drinks by our pool! Ahh...these are the salad days!

P.S.-If you are the person who has been setting fireworks off until midnight for the last week, watch your back! I am turning violent!


7 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Dylan says the only reason we had kids is so I can have a butler. yep, he's got me pegged! I, too, am a fan of child labor. . .it wears them out so they sleep well at night! :)

The Halls said...

I think that it is so funny that you call it slave labor but you pay them for it. Taylor looks so cute pushing th mower with all her might. Have a great 4th! Laura

The WIlloughby Family said...

This is so funny in more ways than one! I guess I heard the whining afterword so it makes it all the more fun to see the actuall labor! They have a great Mom!! And as for the firworks thing, I totally agree, I am ready to firwork those people into next year!!

Karli said...

your kids are so cute it looks like they have fun!! i hope you have fun at your reuinion how ever you spell that just kidding well have fun bye love ya!

Sandy N said...

Amber- sorry I didnt realize that it was set on private. You should be able to access it now. :)

Pamcakes said...

Good job getting those kids to work, maybe you can come and teach mine to do the same. And AMEN to the poop heads that light fireworks until the wee hours of the night. I will help you take them down!

Anonymous said...

Wow $5 a week!! They better be saving it. My kids are lucky if they get a quarter. Maybe they'll do more if I up the pay.