Friday, July 11, 2008

Did I sign up for this?

Day 2 Potty Training:

-wet in underwear 2 times
-peed on the floor 1 time
-peed in the toilet about 4 times (I don't know if she even notices she peed though, so does that count?)
-now thinks the toilet is a toy because big bro. taught her how to flush (I was trying to use her blindness to my advantage for once!)
-She actually just snuck out of her bed and ran into the bathroom to flush the toilet and is laughing hysterically -what the heck?! Is it bad that my child thinks the toilet is that funny?
-I am slowly losing my mind! I am a prisoner in my own crazy toilet house..........

To Be Continued...

6 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Amber, you are amazing! Don't forget that I think you are doing a fantastic job at everything you do! Is time for another girl's lunch date?

Kjerstin said...

I meant to say "is IT time". . .duh.

Smith Family said...

In our house everything is funny that has to do with the toilet and bodily functions!!! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

All of my kids thought it was fun to flush the toilet.
I want to potty train William, but he's afraid of the toilet, so he'll be a late learner.

Pamcakes said...

Potty training sucks, I know she will do it sometime just don't give up. P.S. I don't know if I remember what you look like, I think we need to hang out again. Bunko on Thurs. Yeah!!!

Karli said...

thats cute looks like tuff work