Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Me and my Sweetheart!
For the "love of MY life"  Jimmy Scratcher.  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

This is for James!  I can't imagine my life without him!


To my sweet kids who bring so much joy and meaning to my life.  I am the luckiest mommy in the world!  How did that happen?  I know...I was blessed with them so they could teach me how to be a better person.
This is for all of my family!  I am so happy to be part of such fun loving families.  Family is really what life is about here on Earth.  I am so blessed to be part of such awesome families!  I love them soooo much!!!!


And of course I love my friends!  How can I be so lucky to have met and kept so many good friends in my life?  It sure isn't all of the effort I put forth...ask any of them!  I am just lucky to meet the most generous, loving and forgiving people who like me even though they know how weird I am!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them all:) Hope you two love birds have a great Valentine's DAY!!

LeAnn said...

I loved this one. All of Valentines were fun. You are the best and I hope you had an awesome Valentine Day.
Sending love and hugs!
Mom

Barb said...

Hi Amber!

I love you - you are wonderful in soooo many ways - too many to count!!! Loved reading all of your old posts!

Hugs and Love,
Mom