Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break= more Prozac!

Spring break is over-yahoo! Not that I don't love my kids, because I adore them...however, they drove me crazy! It snowed the whole time, so they couldn't go outside. Instead they stayed inside all cooped up and fighting! There were lots of groundings, yelling matches, chore assignments, and near beatings! We were all sick to boot! To make matters worse I am trying to diet and I am not a nice hungry mom! The good news is...we all survived it!


Since I have been lazy about blogging, I have missed posting Christian's 10th birthday! He had such a good time. He is our sweet boy! We love him! We had a birthday party at Blast Off. I can't believe I am the mother of a 10 year old. It is crazy! Time flies fast! He also had his Pinewood Derby which was cute he won the best headlights award. I missed it because Averi wasn't feeling well. James did such a good job at helping Christian make his car, it was sweet. He is such a good dad! Christian is such a good Son!






Last weekend we went bowling in Blackfoot for my niece Emily's birthday. It was so fun! Emily is so cute, she turned 3. She wanted Taylor to spend the night for her birthday, so they had a slumber party. Jessie and Ben are awesome to let her do that. Christian spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa E.'s house. We stayed home with Averi, and it was a very peaceful night, I did miss the little stinkers though!





I need to update this blog more often so I can actually remember the funny life we lead! My favorite highlights were:


1) Christian- "Isn't it weird that the Earth is just floating in space?"
Taylor-"no it isn't"
Me-"where do you think the Earth is than?"
Taylor- "I thought it was on the ground."
Me and Christian-"you thought the Earth is sitting on a ground?"
Taylor-"yeah"
Me-"what ground?"
Taylor- "I don't know! Space ground?"
-lots of laughter-

2) I recently sat through a sacrament meeting that was interesting to say the least! To make a long story short the following phrases are now part of the Iona 6th Ward sacrament meeting lexicon:

"girls would walk by and grab my brothers genitals while he was working out"
"sexual harassment"
"grab girls butts"

Anyway, that's all I have! Just make a mental note not to mention the above phrases in church please! Just a little tip!


PEACE OUT!

5 comments:

LeAnn said...

As usual, Dad and I have laughed a lot reading your blog. It is so darn cute and I miss your posts. We have already discussed it's purpose and how we don't need to become facebook addicts. Love you all!Mom

Julie Loftus said...

I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up. It seems like just yesterday when Christian was baptized and now he's turning 12??!! Crazy! Your kids are all beautiful, though.

Kam said...

I'm as behind as you are at blogging right now. That makes me not feel so bad, when other people are NOT blogging, too. I CAN'T believe Christian is 10?!?!? Wow! I remember when he was sooo tiny, and it doesn't seem that long ago. Jessie's kids look like such cuties. That's fun that Taylor got to sleep over. Sammie's like Emily -- loves the older girls. Sam's favorite person is a 9-year-old neighbor, Hannah.

I'll check back with you later to see if you are back in the groove, or just posting a mid-down-swing post.

kam

Ritch in Love said...

Space Ground?! Hilarious Cuz!!

Anonymous said...

Very funny post! I too am happy Spring Break is over. It rained here and snowed and the kids fought and played wii and fought some more.

Loved your little space ground conversation and oh my gosh I can't believe what happened at church. That must've been embarrassing for who ever said that.