Thursday, April 16, 2009

Snow, snot, and September...that's what dreams are made of!

I would love to post Easter egg hunt pics., but my kids broke my camera! Ugg! We got to go to a ward hunt, and then we took Averi to a "beeping" egg hunt! It was so fun for her. All of my kiddos had a great time. James and I were interviewed on the news, which is my nightmare! I will post James' video, they didn't have one of me to post (yahoo).

We have had the sick bug visiting and it won't leave! Averi has a sinus infection and she has been home all week! She is so sweet, but she is so bored here-we drive each other crazy! I need the other kids to distract her. I can't get anything done with her home! I do like the one-on-one time though. She is such a funny kid.

I have to officially post that I am not too fond of Mother Nature right now! I have spring fever soooo bad! I think I get that SADD thing from the winter and no sunshine. I just want to get out and take my kids for bike rides and walks, but it keeps snowing! What the heck?!? I think I will need to up my prozac doses soon!

Did I mention that James and I are going on a Caribbean cruise? Well...I will be talking about it all the way until September. I have that long to look forward to beaches and swimming with dolphins. The good thing is that I have that long to loose weight. I hate having to lose weight! My body is my enemy sometimes. My mouth has compulsive behavior patterns that force me to eat sweets! I try to stop it, but I can't! So...needless to say, I am going to be cranky until September.

Here is the link to watch James on the news. It won't let me click on it, you have to paste and copy it into the search thingy. Sorry!

http://www.kidk.com/news/local/42856027.html

5 comments:

LeAnn said...

I always like these family journal updates and cute moments with the children. Loved your update! I too have that compulsive mouth behavior problems. I also have a nose problem too. I can smell chocolate from long distances. You know the rest of the story. I need an incentive like a trip to somewhere; oh, this has been such a long term problem. Love Ya all! Mom

Pamcakes said...

OK I for sure do not see you enough if I have to learn through your blog that you are going on a cruise. WHAT???

Pamcakes said...

P.S. I am a little jealous right now.

Kam said...

I just watched the video. What an awesome event for Averi! I could hear you in the background, laughing and talking. Good job, James. He sounds very professional.

The cruise sounds awesome!! We've also been looking at Caribbean cruises, did you find a great deal? We must talk about this. Good luck losing the weight. it's so hard!

L and T said...

hate to invite ourselves, but can we come?