Monday, December 19, 2011

TO OUR NEIGHBORS-

Dear Neighbors (Bishop),

First of all...I hope you know how much we love you guys!!!  We love being your neighbors and we love how awesome you are! (yes-I am kissing up)


Secondly...the wreath incident wasn't really an "incident"!  We like to use anything possible as an excuse to be lazy and not decorate our yard.   We know you didn't intentionally buy your wreaths bigger than ours!

Thirdly...I am such a dork sometimes!  Please know that I am sometimes too obnoxious for my own good. 

We really couldn't have hand picked better neighbors!!! We are blessed to know you!
Love,
Amber

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Way cute and I needed a smile for the day. I am still praying you can come for New Year's; we will have lots of fun and I need you for that very reason.
Love you much! Mom