Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HAPPY 35TH BIRTHDAY TO JAMES!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband!!! Poor James has had soooo much stress at work this past couple of months. He is in charge of a hospital picnic tomorrow (about 3000 people will be there), and on top of that he has HUGE projects he has to complete for the summer. He won't let me buy him anything for his birthday, we are trying to make it special, but it's not working out! He is turning 35 today!

We love him so much! He is the best husband and dad anyone could ever ask for!

2 comments:

The WIlloughby Family said...

Happy Birthday James---to the best bro-in-law and husband to my sister I could ever ask for!! We love you!!!!

LeAnn said...

Happy Birthday James. Dad and I love you much. Hope you had a great day. You are an awesome husband and father and a great son to us.
Love, Dad and Mom