Thursday, January 1, 2009

Freakin' Fabulous!

O.K., so we haven't really done much of anything during this break, so my title is a little misleading. However, I do think that sitting around eating and watching movies with the family is fabulous. We all got some kind of virus so we have been worn out, so this has suited us all fine. We are like the virus magnet family. You would think that we would have immune systems of steel by now!

I think that sitting around and eating has helped me work towards making my "New Years Resolution" if you know what I mean! YIKES!!!!



We all had a wonderful Christmas. The kids were up until 3 a.m. Christmas Eve and almost caught Santa several times. I am sure that Santa was very worn out from trying to hide from them! It was too much excitement! We all got very nice gifts from everyone, and best of all we got to spend it with some of the family! That is our favorite part! Our kids had so much fun with all of their new toys, and James and I had fun napping in front of our new fireplace.



We wish everyone a Wonderful 2009!

So...we weren't too good at pictures this year, but here are a couple!





4 comments:

Ritch in Love said...

I hear ya with the virus thing. I have been down for 13 days now. Ugh. What is this thing?!

Anonymous said...

We've been watching a bunch of movies, too. Sorry you guys are sick.
Hope you have a great New Year:)

Pamcakes said...

I agree with you, sitting and watching movies with nothing else to do totally rocks, we watched 4 this week. I am sad you were sick and when you are all better we should go get some lunch or something!!! School starts again on Monday, yeah!!

LeAnn said...

I am smiling at your humor; but I am sad you have been sick. How come your mom w. doesn't know about that. We could have at least sent up more detailed prayers.
Miss you all more than you know. It was a quiet for Christmas at our home. The best part was the phone calls from the kids.
Love you all! Mom